NEW BLOG SITE

ALOHA!

I MOVED TO COZY CHIC MOMMY...COME JOIN MY PARTY!


Monday, June 1, 2015

AFTER BABY STYLE POST: WHITES, LIGHTS, & BLUE






     It feels so good to put on non-maternity clothes even if I am holding my pants up with a rubber band; my mommy secret of the day! It is a good thing my husband loves my body at every size and the extra weight gives me more bass. Thank you Meghan Trainer for that lovely song. 






     I have been enjoying lights with one pop of color for this summer's attire, so I grabbed all of the lightest things in my closet and this beautiful royal blue shirt from Jcrew to add the pop. I chose a color that would compliment my blue eyes and blonde hair. I recommend choosing a color that will compliment your eyes and hair as well. My husband kept telling me that my eyes really stood out with the blue shirt on. 





*Follow me on Instagram*

     My favorite part of this outfit... two things; my NEW Kate Spade diaper bag and my Jack Rogers I received from my grandma for giving birth and turning 25! I love a great bag, I can not deny that. I have been so spoiled with gifts this year and I couldn't be more thankful for an amazing family! As I have said before; ask for a designer bag as your diaper bag. Get the bag you have been drooling over instead of that swishy diaper bag with Winnie the Pooh on it. Yes, they have made much nicer bags, but I say kill two birds with one stone and get the bag you desire the most and use it as your diaper bag and purse. See my previous post 'Adios Diaper Bag' on how to do this in my post history.




What I wore:


No comments:

Post a Comment