NEW BLOG SITE

ALOHA!

I MOVED TO COZY CHIC MOMMY...COME JOIN MY PARTY!


Wednesday, May 20, 2015

FIRST BATH WITH BAM | + | BOO TOWEL







     Our first bath time at home was a success! Funnily enough, Matthew christened us with his urine and had a bowel movement within the first couple of minutes being in the tub. We couldn't stop laughing at the fact that Matthew let it all go. His poop was all over the floor of the tub and it wasn't washing down as easily as we hoped. At this point, Riley was trying to climb in the tub because we told her she was going to take a bath too. Ben and I felt outnumbered by the obstacle of cleaning up after Matthew and getting Riley to stop trying to climb in to the tub. Our bath time looked like a scene from a comedy film about two novice parents trying to take control. Just thinking back on it makes me laugh. 







     After bath time, we wrapped our little guy in Bam | + | Boo's bath towel. We love Bam | + | Boo for their safe and soft products. The quality of the bamboo fabric is hands down the best I have felt and recommend you try it out. I actually stopped using baby bath towels with Riley, because I thought they were too rough on her porcelain skin, but this towel is anything but rough. I can wipe Matthew's skin dry without feeling like I am scratching him. The large size of the towel is another plus; I was able to successfully wrap Matthew comfortably without his limbs falling out and getting cold. I am so glad we have this towel to keep him warm and dry.










No comments:

Post a Comment