NEW BLOG SITE

ALOHA!

I MOVED TO COZY CHIC MOMMY...COME JOIN MY PARTY!


Monday, June 22, 2015

LET THIS SUMMER BLOW YOU AWAY LIST






Top boutique in Florida | Bottoms LOFT | Shoes Jack Rogers | Bag Kate Spade Outlet


     Make a summer to do list that will blow your mind and leave you feeling invigorated. I plan on traveling the US this summer and doing things that make me feel silly and giddy inside. Structure is good with having kids, but I need to color outside of the lines a little and live the life God has given me to the fullest. Here are a few things I plan on doing this summer:

  • Dance under the stars with my husband
  • Read outside in the fresh air
  • Swim in the sun 
  • Go on a road trip that is more than 4 hours away
  • Fly to at least one state
  • Try a new dessert
  • Roll the windows down in the car and sing to a song that moves me and makes me feel good
  • Date day in NYC with my husband
  • Go deeper with God and have some SELAH time with the Holy Spirit
  • Pick flowers in a random field
  • Find a bike to ride in a cute little town
  • Kiss my kids and hug them often 
  • Enjoy a family picnic outdoors
  • Dance while running and pushing the stroller



No comments:

Post a Comment