NEW BLOG SITE

ALOHA!

I MOVED TO COZY CHIC MOMMY...COME JOIN MY PARTY!


Sunday, June 14, 2015

FLOWY SHORTS & BREATHABLE TOPS






Breathable top J Crew factory | Flowy shorts Aerie | Bag Kate Spade outlet | Shoes Jack Rogers | Watch Kate Spade | Hair Zotos Professional color 

*Follow me on Instagram*

     This is the best I have felt since having Matthew. I fit in this outfit really well and I feel so proud of my mommy body for continuing to bounce back. I actually tried this top on one week after having Matthew and it didn't fit, so I left the store without purchasing it. Now five weeks after having Matthew, it fit, so I decided to buy it! 

     Sometimes looking good really makes you feel better. I am so happy to be a mommy to my two little ones. It can be rough sometimes when looking in the mirror at the scars on my stomach from the stretch marks, but I have to remind myself that those scars are a part of the journey that blessed me with my babies. Thank you Lord Jesus for providing me with Riley and Matthew!

No comments:

Post a Comment