NEW BLOG SITE

ALOHA!

I MOVED TO COZY CHIC MOMMY...COME JOIN MY PARTY!


Wednesday, June 17, 2015

DEAL ALERT: TODDLER STYLE FINDS FOR CHEAP






Top Target ($4.50) | Bottoms Target ($7) | Shoes Converse ($25) | Socks Carter's 

*Follow me on Instagram*

     I scored this get up from Target's clothing table for just $11.50 in the toddler girls section! You can't purchase this shirt online, but chances are you can find it in the store. Hurry, they are going fast. We scored a few other tops, but there really is a limited quantity. 

     Riley is growing so quick recently and we can't seem to keep up with her ever changing little body. She went from being petite to looking more like Ben and I; muscular. She is starting to talk more and her favorite words right now are "cheese" & "apple". She loves eating swiss cheese and chomping on my apple leftovers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment