NEW BLOG SITE

ALOHA!

I MOVED TO COZY CHIC MOMMY...COME JOIN MY PARTY!


Tuesday, June 9, 2015

RED SHOES FOR SUMMER & MY MOMMY OF TWO EXPERIENCE







Blouse J Crew factory | Blazer Gap | Shorts LOFT | Sunnies Ray Ban boyfriend style | Bag Kate Spade outlet | Shoes J Crew factory | Watch Kate Spade 

*Follow me on Instagram*

     Being a mommy of two has been something else! Never did I ever expect getting out of the house to take so long. I kid you not, it takes me an hour to get ready to head out the door. I wouldn't necessarily say it is harder to be a parent of two, but I will say it is very time consuming. I feel like I do not have enough time in the day, because I am constantly shuffling between the two. That is the real hard part; time. You have to be really great at time management and that is something I am gaining a lot of practice in.

     I also feel like breastfeeding is the main cause for feeling like I have no time, because it takes so long to nurse and burp our son and I am the only one that can feed Matthew. I feel like there are so many things that I want to do and my list of things to do stays initially the same at the end of every day. But lets be real, my kids won't be this age forever and I would rather spend quality time with them, then to get my 'to-do list' cleared.



No comments:

Post a Comment