NEW BLOG SITE

ALOHA!

I MOVED TO COZY CHIC MOMMY...COME JOIN MY PARTY!


Wednesday, March 4, 2015

OBSESSED WITH TURQUOISE







     
     I can honestly say that I have never been more obsessed with a color than I am right now. I absolutely love turquoise and can not seem to get enough of it. I feel the prettiest when I am wearing some shade of blue and these palazzo pants (similar) certainly fulfill my 50 shades of blue desire right now. Turquoise is such a beautiful and vibrant blue and it adds an easy pop of color to any outfit you choose to wear. It goes with every color that I can possibly think of, so it is perfect! I love the turquoise pattern on these pants and am hoping to find more prints with turquoise this summer. If I don't find a lot of turquoise outfits that I love, I can always wear my turquoise necklace (similar) and buy more jewelry for a colorful addition to my wardrobe. 

Get featured on Cozy Chic Mommy- style challenge:

     My style challenge for you is to add a piece of turquoise jewelry to every outfit this week. I bet you will be able to match it with all your outfits you have planned and if you can't, well let's face it, that just isn't possible. Please hashtag your turquoise posts on Instagram and use the label #cozychicmommy. I will be featuring my favorite outfits on my page and giving you a shout out on Sassy Saturday and Turquoise Tuesday. This will be the first weekend and first Tuesday where I am branching out to feature others on my Instagram page. If you haven't already added me on Instagram, get started now. I look forward to seeing all of your turquoise posts!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment