NEW BLOG SITE

ALOHA!

I MOVED TO COZY CHIC MOMMY...COME JOIN MY PARTY!


Tuesday, March 3, 2015

MY HEART IS FULL











     Sharing a child with my husband is one of the most beautiful things I have experienced in life and I am so thankful to have such a sassy little one to take care of. Being a mom has such high highs and low lows, but I always come out feeling the love of God and his presence in my life. My heart feels full of love and I have this ever pressing need to kiss my daughter at all times to show her how much I love her. Riley recently started letting me kiss her again and she plays into the 'mommy love' I like to give her. She was pushing me away for a little while and it was so hard for me to respect her personal bubble, but I wanted her to learn that I respect her needs and desires. 

     I laugh to myself now thinking about what a diva Riley is, but I am so thankful for her and her growing independence. I feel so proud watching her explore the world around her and seeing her little mind work to comprehend different events that are taking place. I can honestly and whole heartedly say that I wouldn't have it any other way. Even though being a stay at home mommy can be very challenging, it is all worth it. I enjoy going through the challenges of raising a sassy daughter with my husband. We get through it all as a team and have become closer for it. 

     Currently, Riley is obsessed with chalk, so I was able to keep her somewhat busy so I could snap a few shots of her outfit before she decided to run after some birds. Riley is wearing white cropped denim (similar) from Carter's, a purple and pink heart top from Target that I found in the sale area for $2, and her lilac Coral Pear moccasins

     Please vote in the poll I am conducting, which you can find in the margin located to the right of this blog post. Mahalo!




No comments:

Post a Comment