NEW BLOG SITE

ALOHA!

I MOVED TO COZY CHIC MOMMY...COME JOIN MY PARTY!


Thursday, March 26, 2015

NATURAL CURE FOR ACNE & MORE





     Looking for a completely natural way to cure your acne and get rid of those pimples that are sensitive spots on your face? BUY LAVENDER OIL! I recently tried lavender oil on my skin with a sample from my friend, Alex, who started selling it. I wasn't sold on the idea until she gave me a sample to take home and test. I was mostly focused on getting rid of these small bumps that I had on my forehead that showed up when I found out I was pregnant. Lavender oil works! 

     If you are hesitant to try it on your skin for fear of it not working, buy the lavender oil with intentions of using it for baking. I know it was hard for me to believe that oil could really make a difference, but it does. Give oils a chance to enhance your life and improve your skin.

     Lavender is known to be good for: anxiety, arthritis, asthma, body systems balance, bronchitis, bruises, cold sores, earaches, fainting, gallstones, headaches, high blood pressure, hives, insect bites, mouth abscess, eczema, psoriasis, rashes, sprains, sunstroke, whooping cough, typhoid fever, and more. 

     I will say that the oils have a more earthy smell since the herbs are in their natural state, so if you are sensitive to smells, these shouldn't have a nauseating effect on you. I usually get nauseous from perfumes and aromas, but surprisingly the oils don't seem to bother me. I find myself applying oils multiple times a day for aromatic purposes, because I enjoy the scent.

     Please contact Alex to learn more about the oils from Doterra. You can see how she uses her oils here




No comments:

Post a Comment