NEW BLOG SITE

ALOHA!

I MOVED TO COZY CHIC MOMMY...COME JOIN MY PARTY!


Tuesday, February 17, 2015

SPRING IS NEAR




     Next month, we will be traveling back to one of the most beautiful places on earth- West Point, New York. This past summer I wore this Kate Spade t-shirt, shorts from LOFT, and paired it with this adorable Kate Spade clutch. I accessorized with my pink sunburst earrings from Jcrew and my tortoise Ray-Bans for sun protection.

     My husband and I had the best time exploring the United States Army Academy where we were able to sift through historical buildings and landmarks. I am very much looking forward to exploring the Hudson Valley and going on some more adventures together as a family.

     Be on the look out for this clutch in more of my upcoming blog posts. Email me with any Specific questions about the area and I would be more than willing to help with ideas on where to visit while you are on vacation in the Hudson Valley area.


Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment