NEW BLOG SITE

ALOHA!

I MOVED TO COZY CHIC MOMMY...COME JOIN MY PARTY!


Friday, February 20, 2015

BOHO CHIC BABY BUMP






     Living in paradise is something I most definitely take for granted, but today felt so good to explore the Honolulu Zoo with my little munchkin. I woke up early and was able to do a quick reverted fishtail braid in to a pony tail before Riley woke up. My fishtail braid took five minutes to do and was the perfect hairstyle for a hot day spent outside chasing after my daughter. I will be posting a tutorial on how to do a reverted fishtail braid in the near future, but until then,  I have to admit that today was my third day without washing my hair! In an attempt to save my ends from drying out and breaking off, I have been leaving my hair unwashed, but not untouched. I have been testing a few different dry shampoos and have yet to decide which one I like the most. 

     Shopping for maternity clothes is a difficult task especially when it comes to finding something I would actually wear, but my outfit was made easy by Liz Maternity found at Target (Oatmeal colored tank top) and my non-maternity stretchy pants by O'neill found at my local surf shop on the North Shore. I paired this outfit with my brown leather crossover Coach purse and my turquoise Kenneth Cole earrings that I recently submitted under my 'Save vs. Splurge' post. 

     If you have any questions about an item that you see and would like more details, feel free to email me! Mahalo. 
     
What I wore:

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you lady! One of my favorite outfits thus far. It is so hard to find good maternity clothes that don't cost an arm and a leg.

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to get these pants in the mail!!!! I hope mine fit me as well as yours fit you!!!! They are sooooooo cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are going to fall in love with them and probably want to wear them every day of the week! Tag me on IG when you wear them. I want to see how you style them. :)

      Delete