NEW BLOG SITE

ALOHA!

I MOVED TO COZY CHIC MOMMY...COME JOIN MY PARTY!


Friday, July 31, 2015

HOW I AM LOSING WEIGHT AFTER 9 MONTHS OF BEING PREGNANT





Top J Crew Factory | Bottoms Loft | Belt J Crew Factory | Scarf J Crew Factory | Shoes Gap | Bag Nordstrom

*Follow me on Instagram*

     Recently, I have had many people ask me how I am losing my pregnancy weight so fast and my answer is... a simple one; by exercising 3-4 times a week and nursing. I wish I could tell you I have been eating really healthy, but that would be a lie. There is no quick way to lose weight and get skinny; It takes time and determination. The only thing that I have used to help make my stomach flatter, is the bamboo belly bandit. It has helped aid with the healing process, given me back support, helped me lose inches faster in my stomach, encouraged core utilization, and decreased bloating. I am perfectly content with waiting to be a size 6/8 again and letting my body go back down to size with healthier eating habits and exercise as well as nursing. There is no rush to get skinny, because I want to have lasting results. 

     I have definitely lost weight a lot faster after this second pregnancy, but I believe it is because of having to keep up with two kids. I run an average of 2 miles when I work out and do squats, lunges, and a few push-ups randomly. My husband and I just started doing intervals to help with our weight loss and I have noticed a major difference in my thigh size. Nursing has helped shed the baby weight as well, so I cannot take all of the credit. This is one of the many benefits to breastfeeding that I am thankful for. 

     My best advice is to not buy in to 'get thin quick' schemes. Losing weight takes time if you want to keep it off in the long run. Enjoy food, but make healthy choices when it matters. I tend to eat pretty well throughout the day. I snack on apples and avocados and dig in to my dessert after dinner. I would love to stay away from sweets if it were humanly possible, but I enjoy them too much and I am not willing to give them up. 

     If you have specific questions you would like to ask about my regiment, please feel free to ask. 






No comments:

Post a Comment