NEW BLOG SITE

ALOHA!

I MOVED TO COZY CHIC MOMMY...COME JOIN MY PARTY!


Monday, July 27, 2015

MOTHER TUCKER NURSING TANK SAVES THE DAY






Top J Crew Factory | Bottoms Loft | Bag Nordstrom | Necklace RocksBox | Shoes Gap

*Follow me on Instagram*

     Getting ready has been a lot more fun recently with my 'Mother Tucker' to hide my flab and folds. I may be 25, but I have some extra skin from having Matthew and that is A-okay. My Mother Tucker nursing tank is made by Belly Bandit and helps me to hide my current muffin top, holds my nursing breasts up, and supports my back. I love the soft material and am so thankful for an under garment that keeps everything together. I feel like I have my body back while I am wearing my Mother Tucker and my favorite part is being able to discreetly nurse Matthew in my not so nursing friendly get-ups. 

     If you are looking for a soft and cozy top to keep your body curvy and flat, I highly suggest buying this top. I also use it as my lingerie to keep my milk intact while being intimate with my husband and I couldn't be more grateful. Hurry over and get yours today!

     

2 comments:

  1. So smart!! I have a Mother Tucker but totally forgot about it! Never even thought about using it under button ups!! Wow...momma brain completely took over! 😳

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a must try. I have been wearing my 'Mother Tucker' tank non stop this week.

      Delete