NEW BLOG SITE

ALOHA!

I MOVED TO COZY CHIC MOMMY...COME JOIN MY PARTY!


Sunday, July 5, 2015

NAUTICAL ROMPER







Romper J Crew Factory | Jacket J Crew Factory | Shoes J Crew Factory | Bag Kate Spade Outlet | Watch Kate Spade 

**Follow me on Instagram**

     Walk the town this week with ease wearing a romper and slip on some boardwalk sandals for a simple look. The best part of this outfit is that it is one piece! I didn't have to go searching in my closet for a matching top and bottom. Plus, when I sweat, it doesn't show! This summer has been hot & humid, so finding outfits that hide my sweat is a must. I already feel a hot mess and don't want to look like one too. The kids keep me so busy that I need easy and comfortable clothing. I tend to pick items that have a masculine feel; nothing too frilly. 

     Nursing has also been made very easy in this get up. I slide one shoulder off and latch Matthew on and cover up immediately after feeding him with little to no struggle. The stretchy material makes for a fast get away and I can quickly return to my endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment