NEW BLOG SITE

ALOHA!

I MOVED TO COZY CHIC MOMMY...COME JOIN MY PARTY!


Friday, July 10, 2015

PINK BLUSH 'SHADES OF BLUE' DRESS







Dress Pink Blush | Jacket J Crew Factory | Clutch Kate Spade | Shoes Jack Rogers

**Follow me on Instagram**

This Pink Blush dress makes me feel like I am roaming the streets of Greece (no, I haven’t been there), but these colors fit perfectly with every picture I have ever seen. I imagine their white buildings with blue doors and windows and immediately take myself there. I think as adults we don’t use our imagination enough and that can make life really boring. I find that using my imagination helps me to enjoy life a little more. I am able to picture things that I would like to experience in life and I try to play them out in real time with my family; I have to make things fun!

Sometimes at the age of 25, I feel like a 40 year old woman because I breastfeed Matthew. I tend to dress on the frumpy side if I know I am not going anywhere for the day due to constantly having to pull out my breasts to feed my son (trust me it isn’t cute).  I wanted to feel different and wearing this dress made me feel young and sexy again.

I love how I was able to dress it down for a casual look that felt effortless with my denim jacket and ponytail. If I had a pair of white chuck taylors, I would have thrown them on for a more casual look. I can think of many ways to style this dress, but the direction I chose is simply one way to do so.


No comments:

Post a Comment