NEW BLOG SITE

ALOHA!

I MOVED TO COZY CHIC MOMMY...COME JOIN MY PARTY!


Monday, April 6, 2015

STAYING WARM IN NEW YORK; 36 WEEKS PREGNANT

















     Today is a day to celebrate because baby Matthew is 36 weeks and that means he can survive outside of the womb if anything crazy were to happen. I am getting more and more excited to have Matthew here with us to share in all of our family fun. It has been a little hectic around here with all of the changes due to our move from Hawaii to New York. We finally secured a house and will be moving in to it in the next few weeks. There is still a chance we could be without our stuff before Matthew arrives, but we are hoping our shipment will arrive in time.
     
     Today is also my first appointment with my new OB and I am beyond nervous, because I have to have a little inspection in my lower female region. I am a very open person, but I am not excited to have a new OB look down there. It is extremely uncomfortable for me!

     In the above pictures, my husband and I had some fun checking out the area for some new spots to take my photos for the blog. It was extremely windy, but a lot of fun getting a more rustic background with all of the brick and muted colors. 

What I wore:


No comments:

Post a Comment