NEW BLOG SITE

ALOHA!

I MOVED TO COZY CHIC MOMMY...COME JOIN MY PARTY!


Tuesday, April 7, 2015

PASTELS & BOOTIES











     With four weeks left until Matthew arrives, we are trying to take as many family photos as possible to document our family of three. It has been quite a ride with our sassy little 1 year old and I wonder what the dynamics will be like with another child in the mix. I can honestly say that I am scared to become a mommy of two. Riley is very demanding and requires all of my attention, which has me wondering how I am going to survive. I pray she will be a good big sister and show her little brother love and affection. 

     I have reached the point in my pregnancy where I want Matthew to be out of my body and in to my arms. It is extremely difficult for me to constantly hold Riley with my big belly, but she is always craving my attention. I feel like I can't keep up with her ever demanding ways and quick movements. I feel like having Matthew here will make it easier for me to hold her and chase after her. 

     It is crazy to think that Spring is here and all I want to do is stay bundled up in my oversized sweaters, but I must embrace the season and pastel colors. I am however going to hang on to my booties until my toes can handle popping out in the cool weather. 

What I wore:



No comments:

Post a Comment