NEW BLOG SITE

ALOHA!

I MOVED TO COZY CHIC MOMMY...COME JOIN MY PARTY!


Thursday, April 9, 2015

COZY ACTIVEWEAR LOOK















     Let's be real; New York is freezing! My face was practically numb from the cool breeze whipping around the corner and my legs were tingly from being so cold. I am very much looking forward to spring actually arriving. My mother in law and her friends came up with a name to label this time in between Winter and Spring. They call it 'Sprinter' except I don't feel like Spring is sprinting to get here. 

     Staying in shape towards the end of my pregnancy is proving to be difficult with my 1 year old since it is so cold outside! I now know why and how mommies with children while pregnant, tend to keep some extra pounds on in this weather. I need to figure out a way to keep the pounds off. Advice is much appreciated. 

What I wore:
  • Top (Motherhood Maternity)
  • Sweater (Loft)
  • Vest (Gap outlet)
  • Bottoms (Motherhood Maternity)
  • Shoes (Footlocker)
  • Bag (Kate Spade)
  • Scarf (handmade)








No comments:

Post a Comment