My Daily Foundation Routine
- Precision Face Brush: medium to full coverage of bare minerals READY foundation.
- READY Foundation SPF 20: keeps my skin smooth and feels like I am wearing nothing on my face.
- bareSkin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation SPF 20: ultra thin tone-correcting coverage. Gives the skin a bright glow and adds a polished touch
- Apply aloe to skin as my primer & wait to dry
- Apply bareSkin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation with hands
- Lightly brush on READY Foundation with Precision face brush
I like having a natural look, but making sure my skin looks polished is a nice touch, so I add my bareMinerals to give me the glow I desire without creating a caked on appearance. Most days I only brush on my READY Foundation and skip my bareSkin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation application, because it does such a great job covering up any imperfections on my face. I have old acne scars that I am trying to get rid of and some freckles that I like to show, so I try to avoid wearing too heavy of a foundation.