NEW BLOG SITE

ALOHA!

I MOVED TO COZY CHIC MOMMY...COME JOIN MY PARTY!


Friday, April 10, 2015

BARELY THERE, BEAUTIFUL YOU; MY DAILY FOUNDATION ROUTINE


My Daily Foundation Routine

bareMinerals:
Application:
  • Apply aloe to skin as my primer & wait to dry
  • Apply bareSkin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation with hands
  • Lightly brush on READY Foundation with Precision face brush
     
     I like having a natural look, but making sure my skin looks polished is a nice touch, so I add my bareMinerals to give me the glow I desire without creating a caked on appearance. Most days I only brush on my READY Foundation and skip my bareSkin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation application, because it does such a great job covering up any imperfections on my face. I have old acne scars that I am trying to get rid of and some freckles that I like to show, so I try to avoid wearing too heavy of a foundation. 



No comments:

Post a Comment