Ingredients & Directions:
Apple Spice Blondie
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp apple pie spice
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chopped apple
Preheat oven to 350 degrees BAKE 30-35 minutes
- Line the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan with parchment paper and grease the sides.
- Melt the butter & transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add brown sugar & whisk to combine.
- Add the vanilla, egg, and egg white and whisk together.
- COMBINE dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients until combined.
- Fold in chopped apples.
- Pour batter in to springform pan.
- Bake blondie
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes & remove to finish cooling.
- 16 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup caramel sauce* I used already made caramel sauce
- 1/2 tsp apple pie spice
- 4 oz cool whip
- Beat cream cheese and sugars until smooth.
- Add 3/4 cup caramel sauce and apple pie spice and mix.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Place blondie back into the springform pan.
- Spread cheesecake evenly on top of blondie.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours until firm.
- 1 1/2 apples (thinly sliced)* I used 2 apples
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- pinch of nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp butter
- Combine apples, lemon juice, nutmeg, cinnamon, and brown sugar in a medium saucepan and toss to coat.
- Add butter and cook apples on medium for 10-15 minutes.
- Allow apples to cool for 20 minutes.
- Spread them on top of cheesecake.
Cinnamon Whipped Cream
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Freeze metal bowl and whisk attachment for 10 minutes.
- Add whipping cream to metal bowl and whip on high until it begins to thicken.
- Add powdered sugar and cinnamon until stiff peaks appear.
- Pipe whipped cream on edges.
EAT & ENJOY!
This cake is simply amazing and well worth the steps it takes to put this sweet success together. I found this recipe on Pinterest and you can look it up as well by going to 'Life Love and Sugar'.