NEW BLOG SITE

ALOHA!

I MOVED TO COZY CHIC MOMMY...COME JOIN MY PARTY!


Friday, October 16, 2015

TWIST-FISHTAIL BRAID WITH AGE BEAUTIFUL ROOT TOUCH-UP


photo credit: Sally's Beauty Supply
   
**Follow me on Instagram**

     With fall weather comes lots of wind; our hair blows in our face and gets stuck in our mouths and creates a headache for me to fix. For this reason, I searched for a quick and easy hairstyle for my long hair that takes 3-5 minutes from start to finish. I also needed something that would be fast enough to do before the babies wake up in the morning. After completing my hair style, I accentuate my braid by spraying some dark blonde AGE beautiful Root Touch-up for a thicker more luscious look. I like how the AGE beautiful Root Touch-up spray adds volume and gives the illusion of a fuller head of hair. I tend to use this spray a lot more in between coloring my hair.
     
HOW TO:

1. The first thing you need to do is create a part in the middle of your hair and twist a small portion on each side of the part. 

2. When you are finished twisting, put both sides together and tie off with a rubber band.

3. Start a fishtail braid by pulling from your hair that is not a part of the twists. 

4. Once finished with the fishtail braid, tie off with a rubber band and pull on hair to create a fuller, thicker braid. 

5. Spray roots with AGE beautiful Root Touch-up spray by Zotos Professional to accent your roots, give volume, and create an illusion of a fuller head of hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment