|photo credit: Sally's Beauty Supply|
**Follow me on Instagram**
1. The first thing you need to do is create a part in the middle of your hair and twist a small portion on each side of the part.
2. When you are finished twisting, put both sides together and tie off with a rubber band.
3. Start a fishtail braid by pulling from your hair that is not a part of the twists.
4. Once finished with the fishtail braid, tie off with a rubber band and pull on hair to create a fuller, thicker braid.
5. Spray roots with AGE beautiful Root Touch-up spray by Zotos Professional to accent your roots, give volume, and create an illusion of a fuller head of hair.