NEW BLOG SITE

ALOHA!

I MOVED TO COZY CHIC MOMMY...COME JOIN MY PARTY!


Wednesday, October 7, 2015

MY SECRET: MOTHER TUCKER CORSET





Photo credit: Belly Bandit

Belly Bandit Shape Wear; Mother Tucker Corset | Top LOFT | Denim Gap Straight fit | Scarf JCREW FACTORY | Shoes JCREW | Belt JCREW FACTORY | Sunnies LOFT

**Follow me on Instagram**

My secret to my post baby look is my Mother Tucker Corset. I have been struggling with my posture and have been having a lot of back problems, so I decided to look for a brace that would be thin enough to wear outside of the house. 

The Mother Tucker Corset has it all! From hiding my belly fat, to being seemingly invisible or hard to notice under clothes, it has stretchy material so I don't feel like I am suffocating, and it is loose enough that it does not emphasize my back bulge. 

I have the Mother Tucker Corset in the nude and love the way it feels. I am looking forward to getting some great use out of it and look forward to wearing it to fancier events for a seamless look. 

If you are struggling with bad posture after having a baby or simply want something to hide your newly developed stomach, I high suggest ordering Belly Bandit's Mother Tucker Corset. You are purchasing comfort with a push of a button. 





No comments:

Post a Comment