NEW BLOG SITE

ALOHA!

I MOVED TO COZY CHIC MOMMY...COME JOIN MY PARTY!


Tuesday, October 13, 2015

MY FIRST PHOTO SHOOT SESSION: MATERNITY STYLE












**Follow me on Instagram**

     I have always liked doing 'artsy' things, but I have always been unsure of pursuing photography for fear of failing. This is my first shoot that I have ever done for someone else and I am loving the outcome! We took just under 100 photos and came out with 69 edited photos that I am proud of.

     This adorable family was so easy going and they gave me the confidence to look in to pursuing a little photography business on the side. Not only is this family super cute, they are stylish as well. I love the burgundy tones they chose to wear for this sunset session. The colors bring out all the best hues of fall. 

     I am looking forward to seeing what this opportunity will bring for me in the future!



No comments:

Post a Comment