NEW BLOG SITE

ALOHA!

I MOVED TO COZY CHIC MOMMY...COME JOIN MY PARTY!


Tuesday, February 2, 2016

EAT CLEAN EAT REAL: NOTHIN' BUT FOODS


**Follow me on Instagram @cozychicmommy**

Where To Buy? Click here

I can't tell you many times I have bought the same gluten free bar as my mid-day snack or morning run breakfast. I was getting so tired of eating the same bar and now I don't have to anymore because the Nothin' But bar just came in to my life! My daughter and I are obsessed with these bars and here is why...

Nothin' But bars are:
  • Packed with nuts, oats, and berries
  • Oven baked
  • GMO free
  • Kosher
  • No eggs, butter, wheat, or gluten
  • No fillers
If the list above isn't enough, they are made in a kitchen and not a lab and are 100% NATURAL. I will be sporting these bars wherever I go to feed my family's hunger needs. The best part about these bars is they are on Amazon Prime. That's right, you can have them shipped straight to your door. I included the link, so just click on 'Amazon Prime' or here to purchase them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment