NEW BLOG SITE

ALOHA!

I MOVED TO COZY CHIC MOMMY...COME JOIN MY PARTY!


Monday, July 13, 2015

FIT & FLARE SCALLOP DRESS







Dress Pink Blush | Sunnies LOFT | Shoes Jack Rogers

*Follow me on Instagram*

     Our trip to Georgia was a success! The kids were really great on the drive down to Georgia and Riley only had two short melt downs when her iPad ran out of battery. I was honestly surprised as to how well the trip went. I thought that it was going to be worse. If anything, I feel like I was the whiney one on the trip. I was so focused on making sure the kids had what they needed for the trip that I completely neglected my own needs. I felt antsy and discontent. I didn't know what to do with myself. 

     After arriving in Georgia we were greeted with a hug of heat and a slobbery kiss from humidity. The weather was beautiful the first day we got there, but extremely hot. To kill some time before the rehearsal dinner, we decided to walk around the mall and stroll through the park. I wore this Pink Blush scallop dress during our exploration and felt like a southern bell. I kept imagining one of Nicholas Sparks' novels and his dewy evenings or warm sunny days where the main female character is looking fabulous. 

     The fit and flare shape of this dress makes me look like I have a small waistline and after having kids I surely appreciate this illusion; your body starts to look flabby and deformed. It is quite comical to see yourself in the mirror and not recognize your own body, so this dress is a fashion life saver. If you are looking for something cute and flirty, this is the perfect dress for you.  


No comments:

Post a Comment