NEW BLOG SITE

ALOHA!

I MOVED TO COZY CHIC MOMMY...COME JOIN MY PARTY!


Monday, March 7, 2016

CHEF'S CUT JERKY & BEER TASTING









CHEF'S CUT Jerky & Beer Tasting

     Taste testing Chef's Cut Jerky and pairing it with beer was the most fun I have ever had at a party. The flavors in the jerky are stupendous and seriously mouth-watering. I wanted a fun way to introduce my friends to a carb-free snack that I knew they would enjoy and this set up was definitely the bees knees.

  • 12 grams of protein PER SERVING
  • Nitrite FREE
  • Gluten-FREE
  • Premium meat
  • NO fillers
  • Cut by hand
  • Slow smoked
  • Chef-crafted


     When pairing a beer with the star of the night, the jerky. I had to look up some beer pairing charts to see what flavors would go well together. I stuck with pale ale, belgian wheat, and spiced ale to compliment the jerky flavors I had. I pinned the chart on my pinterest if you are interested in throwing a Chef's Cut Jerky & Beer Tasting as well. 

Here are the pairings I came up with:

Belgian Wheat:
Buffalo Style Chicken
Chipotle Cracked Pepper Steak

Pale Ale:
Honey Barbecue Chicken
Original Recipe Steak

Spiced Pear Ale:
Teriyaki Turkey

     I didn't have to spend much on the decorations. I used some black paper that I already had as well as white coloring pencils and a white gel pen, which is what I used to make all the food signs. As for the large sign, I bought a chalkboard from Home Goods for $7.99 and sharpened a piece of chalk to get more precise lettering.

     What are you waiting for? Grab some Chef's Cut Jerky and get to tasting!


No comments:

Post a Comment