NEW BLOG SITE

ALOHA!

I MOVED TO COZY CHIC MOMMY...COME JOIN MY PARTY!


Monday, June 8, 2015

A GOOD SUMMER BOOK & MY PREPPY LOOK







Button up blouse J Crew factory | Denim Loft | Necklace J Crew factory | Watch Kate Spade | Bag Kate Spade Outlet | Sandals J Crew factory | Eyeglasses Warby Parker | Sunnies Ray Ban boyfriend style | Book Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin

*Follow me on Instagram*

     Summer is practically here and that means reading a good book while the kids nap. I have tried reading while Riley is awake, but it never seems to work out. My first book of the summer is titled "Heart of the Matter" by Emily Giffin. She is known for her fun sense of humor and easy to follow dialogue and I simply couldn't resist reading one of her novels.
   
     So far, the book has revealed two main characters and their families; Tessa is a stay at home mom with a doctor for a husband, while Valerie is a working single mother. Their paths will cross at some point, but I haven't gotten to that part yet. Join me in my summer reading and discuss the plot along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment